The Emotional Processing Scale - Wellbeing (EPS-W) is a newly launched assessment developed from an established clinical tool used in therapeutic settings. It has proven to be a very powerful tool to help people understand and develop healthy approaches to managing their emotional processing. Applications to support the healthy management of change include:
- building resilience/assessing for stress
- leadership development
- managing career and role transitions
- returning to work after long term absence/parental leave
- recruitment into high stress roles
- improving problem-solving capacity
We are qualified and accredited to use the EPS-W in an occupational setting. If you would like to discuss the tool or coaching support for you or your teams do get in touch or call 07711 503382 to arrange a chat.