- Performance and skills development
- Work attitudes
- Goal directed 'self-regulation'
One of the major benefits of coaching is the vast range of styles and approaches employed by different coaches which, in principle, means it is easier to find those who will fit best with your people and culture. We know that, assuming you are selecting from an equally competent group of coaches, choosing the one with whom you feel the most rapport and trust ('chemistry') will significantly enhance the success of the outcome [TWEET THIS]. However that is also one of the problems facing buying organisations in that it can be difficult to access an appropriate range of coaches and also know how to assess and select the right coaches for their people to choose from.
Our coach panel provides a flexible and easily accessed source of high quality professional coaching for your organisation. Our assessment and selection processes mean we have already sourced highly experienced and high calibre coaches, from which you and your people need just to choose the 'best fit'. With our coach panel:
- all coaches are highly experienced and trained coaches with different areas of expertise and backgrounds
- our selection and development standards ensure that all coaches have great references, maintain an active development (CPD) log, are in regular qualified supervision, and are members of a professional coaching body such as the AC, EMCC or the ICF.
- all coaches sign up and work to a professional code of ethics
- all coaches are fully insured with professional indemnity and public liability cover
- all have their own style and approach based in all cases on established and proven coaching and psychological development models and techniques
Working with our coach panel means that you benefit from coach choice along with a consistent, quality assured approach. Our established and effective coaching process provides for flexible and responsive delivery with none of the hassle for you.
When you are embarking on a coaching experience whether for yourself or your people, you will begin in the strongest possible way by having the choice as to the coach you will work with. In a later article I will offer advice to help you to make the best coach selection for you or your people.