Roberta Bantel [Singapore]
Roberta Bantel is an Executive Coach and Leadership Trainer and has extensive experience in leadership roles. Roberta is based in Singapore and her experience includes:
- Seven years leadership coaching and leadership development experience, including leaders in advertising, banking, strategic consultancy, marketing and non-profit industries. Roberta works with CEOs and top executives, coaching to develop strengths and to develop stronger and more influential leaders.
- Passion for talent management and building strong multi-cultural teams, focusing on retaining and developing your best people, to achieve their best performance. Roberta understands the importance of a clear talent strategy and development plan to connect attractive companies to talented people.
- 20 years of solid management experience in advertising of consumer goods, services, retail and automotive and overall agency management. Roberta has spent her career building and developing businesses across borders in Sweden, The Netherlands, Germany, United States and Brazil.
- Experience in leading successful company growth and establishment in areas such as Online and Digital Advertising, Marketing, Traditional Advertising, “Below-The-Line” and Trade Communication. Roberta’s background ranges from successful establishment of start-ups to P&L management of subsidiaries of Fortune 500 companies.
- Extensive experience in managing clients and brands such as IKEA, Volvo, Remy Martin, Absolut Vodka, Sony Playstation, Apple Computer, Heineken, Adidas, Onitsuka Tiger, Mitsubishi Motors on a local, continental and global basis.
Roberta serves as student mentor at the Leadership Coaching Program at Georgetown University, Washington, DC, USA. She is a founding member and researcher of the Board of the Global Corporate Culture Research Center at Sanya College, Hainan University, China.
- Certificate in Leadership Coaching: Georgetown University, USA
To arrange a free initial consultation with Roberta call +44 (0)1223 655667