- Team Building – design and delivery of team building events and workshops for diverse groups including team members to board level executives.
- Coaching - Noel has coached a wide range of people from senior managers to call centre operators in both public and private sectors, in a diverse number of topics. These have included single issues such as assertiveness or dealing with a particular business problem, or more complex issues, such as career change and helping people define a new career direction.
- Speed Reading Training – typically two-hour interactive training sessions for groups of around 8-10 delegates. Significant benefits are quickly realised with consistent increases in reading speed achieved. These sessions are usually followed by one-to-one coaching sessions to embed the learning.
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- M.Sc Public Understanding of Science
- Diploma in Systems Thinking
- B.Sc (Hons) Professional Judgment, Ethics and Decision Making
What clients have said about working with Noel
- “A really useful and insightful session yesterday. Thank you. I have started practising already! ‘Speed reading’ may have been the title of the session, but my take away was more than that; ‘efficient and effective’ reading.” CP, Doctoral Researcher
- “It was excellent. A perfect balance of team building and problem solving, exactly as I requested. The problem solving methodology fits neatly into processes that analysts should be trying to use when identifying a customer’s requirements. Noel was really impressive and is a natural for this. I am glad I asked him as I wouldn’t have done anything like as good a job.” NU, Principal Intelligence Analyst, Bedfordshire Police